Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random Stuff

My son is now 21 months old. Recently I started giving him bite size oreo cookies (with cream filling in between two cookies). First time I gave him cookie, he removed the cream and ate the cookies. I was surprisingly pleased. (Wow! he doesn't like cream). This continued for a while. And now, when I give him oreo, he just eats cream and leaves the rest for me to eat. I wonder how did this 21 mon old figure out just to lick the cream and leave the rest. He hasn't seen anyone do it.
And now I am going to lick the cream myself and give him the cookie crusts. How's that ?


We are planning trip to India. Somehow this time I am skeptical rather than being excited. I really don't want my vacation to be ruined because of my son. He is good at throwing tantrums. He doesn't know my parents and sisters. I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed. Last time when I took him to India he was 4.5 months. As soon as I got out of mumbai airport he started crying and cried for 4-5 hours. He slept after that and was a good baby. Now since he is grown up, keeping him happy in the flight will be a task too. Any tips please?

2 comments:

Savani said...

I am in same boat. Chip is 2.5 and I am going to India alone with him next month.I have no idea how to keep him entertained for so long.

How do we know said...

umm... All the Best, thats all I can say. Hajar tips on the internet on how to keep kids entertained. But my one suggestion will be to take a child friendly airline, and most European Carriers are not that. Etihad, Air India even, or Singapore Airlines?