Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Little things

Well, I didn't go anywhere. Still here. Me and my miserable life, my meaningless existence. Do you ever feel this - 'meaningless existence' ?
Okay, I have decided not to write negative stuff - because right now - I am full of it. So I'll write little good things in my everyday life.
Took my son to park yesterday - after a looooonnngg time. Its very cold here - so going to park is not always feasible. Weather was good yesterday - so we went there. He had fun and I enjoyed watching him. Yesterday he figured out how to climb on to slide on his own. So he was busy doing that for a while. One day I would like to spend about an hour in the park. Normally I am there for about 15-20 mins. I guess I'll get tired in an hour running behind him.

Today we went for a walk in our apartment complex. He generally likes climbing up and down - running around. So while we were coming back from our little walk - I asked him to kiss me, amazingly he showered me with kisses. He almost kissed me every time I asked for it.

Also went to the container store, one of my favorite places. Bought some containers for spice storage. Liked it - might get some more.

More later.

3 comments:

Savani said...

hope you are feeling better by the time I write this RJ.. just go for a quick run. It always elps with the mood (so does a pint of icecream:) or retail therapy) i love container store too:)

Indian in NZ said...

I got a bit worried when I read your last post. Was glad to see 'updated' next to your link this morning. Winters sometimes do that to me too but hope you are feeling better now.

How do we know said...

hey take care RJ...sending a few bubbles of prayers ur way..!