Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

Veggie mobile and updates from this side

I recently found out about Veggie mobile check here . I just love this concept. In India, I actually like the small fruit/veggie sellers on the road who keep moving from one place to another in their carts and they do have fresh stuff. It is so so convenient. This veggie mobile in NY, I wish they had it in Atlanta too.
Any ways, Its been so long I wrote an update. My son will start school this fall twice a week(tue/thu). I am sending him to summer camp at the same school - 3 days a week(tue/wed/thu). Its been 4 weeks he has started going to school. It took him a while to get adjusted. Although he is still fussy when I pick him up. I don't think he's eating well at school. I have no idea how to teach him to eat on his own at school.
Last week I took him to Kids museum, he had a blast there. Next time I am taking the membership. We also went to zoo. He had fun though it was hot.
I want to start contributing to open source software projects, somehow I haven't been able to motivate myself. I have done quite a bit of open source work in the past. I know I can do it, but taking the first step seems like a big hurdle. Any advice ladies please?

2 comments:

Indian in NZ said...

good to see a post from you after such a long time RJ....don't know much about outsourcing work but you will be fine once you start doing it since you have done it before. All the best.

Rajitha said...

how cool is that veggie mobile...makes me wish all the more i were in NY!!